The final IDA19 replenishment meeting took place in Stockholm, Sweden from December 12 to 13, 2019. A global coalition of development partners agreed on a historic $82 billion financing package for IDA countries for fiscal years 2021-2023, representing a 3%-increase in real terms compared to IDA18. The 19th replenishment will cover the period from July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2023. Please see Press Release.
Every three years, donors meet to replenish IDA resources and review its policy framework. The replenishment process typically consists of four formal meetings held over the course of one year.
Final Meeting. Stockholm, Sweden from December 12 to 13, 2019.
IDA19 Final Replenishment Report: Ten Years to 2030: Growth, People, Resilience
Third Meeting. The third IDA19 replenishment meeting took place in Washington D.C. from October 21 to 22, 2019. See Co-Chairs' Summary. The following paper was discussed.
- Additional Information Following up on the Addis Ababa Discussions on Regional, Crisis Response and Private Sector Windows
- Statements of Support for IDA19
Second Meeting. The second IDA19 replenishment meeting took place in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia from June 17 to 20, 2019. See Co-Chairs' Summary. The following papers were discussed.
- IDA19 : An Overview - Ten Years to 2030 : Growth, People, Resilience
- The Demand for IDA19 Resources and the Strategy for their Effective Use
- Background note: The Demand for IDA19 Resources and the Strategy for their Effective Use
- The IDA19 Results Measurement System
- Special Theme - Climate Change
- Special Theme - Fragility, Conflict and Violence
- Special Theme - Gender and Development
- Special Theme - Governance and Institutions
- Special Theme - Jobs and Economic Transformation
- Proposal for IDA19 IFC-MIGA Private Sector Window
- Review of the IDA Crisis Toolkit : Background Note
First Meeting. The first IDA19 replenishment meeting took place in Washington D.C. from April 14 to 15, 2019. The following paper was discussed.
Launch of IDA19 replenishment: The IDA19 was launched in Livingstone, Zambia on November 15, 2018. The IDA19 Replenishment cycle provides an opportunity to deepen the discussion on issues facing IDA countries and seeks partners’ guidance on policy and financing approaches to address them. See Co-Chairs' Summary.