IDA Deputies and IDA Borrower Representatives attended the IDA18 Mid-Term Review (MTR) meeting in Livingstone, Zambia, from November 13 to November 14, 2018. See Chairperson Summary.
As part of the IDA18 mid-course corrections arising out of the MTR, on January 15, 2019, the Board approved the reallocations of $2 billion across IDA18 windows, including a $400 million exceptional allocation to Yemen. Additionally, the Board approved several operational adjustments including to the IDA’s Refugee Sub-Window and the IFC-MIGA Private Sector Window (PSW). See more detail here.
The following papers were discussed:
- IDA18 Implementation and Results Progress Report - Towards 2030: Investing in Growth, Resilience and Opportunity
- Transitioning out of IDA financing - A review of graduation policy and transition process
- Progress Report on Climate Change
- Progress Report on Fragility, Conflict and Violence
- Progress Report on Gender Equality
- Progress Report on Governance and Institutions
- Progress Report on Jobs and Economic Transformation
- Crisis Response Window: Review of Implementation
- IDA18 IFC-MIGA Private Sector Window (PSW)
- Review of the IDA Regional Program
- Scale-up Facility (SUF)